Freqently Asked Questions
There are many questions regarding credit checks and payment remarks. Therefore we have gathered together a list of the frequently asked questions we receive, in hopes you can find the answer to your queries here. If you have any other questions, please contact us via e-mail or phone. For immediate access to your own credit information, sign up for Min Experian.
Min Experian is an online portal where you have access to your personal credit information. You also have access to your letters of notification and you can manage your own credit block. To register for the portal your social security number and Bank ID is required.
- www.minexperian.no - full access to your credit information
- Do you need to know what is registered on you in our system?
- Do you need to be registered in our system?
- Do you want to register a credit block on your name?
- Have you received notification of a payment remark?
- When is a payment remark registered?
- How long is a payment remark registered for?
- When is my tax information available?
- What is credit rating?